Due Process

  • Residents of NYS can use the due process procedures to resolve disputes for child find and services.

  • Non NYS residents can use due procedures for evaluations and eligibility determinations only.

  • Due process complaint notice goes to district of location

    • Unless parent is disputing a district of residence's offer of FAPE (IEP)