Students Scoring in the 51st to 99Th Percentile Psychosocial Adjustment: T-CRS Peer Social Skills
|Preschool Cohort, Related Services Only||0.53|
|Preschool Cohort, Related Services and SEIT||0.35|
|Preschool Cohort, Special Class Integrated Setting||0.43|
|Preschool Cohort, Special Class Program||0.35|
Notes: Positive Peer Social Skills would include student being observed as follows:
- Makes friends easily.
- Classmates like to sit near this child.
- Has many friends.
- Well-liked by classmates.
Negative Peer Social Skills would be observed as follows:
- Lacks social skills with peers.
- Other children shun or avoid this child.
- Has trouble interacting with peers.
- Other children dislike this child.
Preliminary summary of findings
Source: independent research by MGT of America, Inc.
NYSED VESID, DVJ
Oct. 3, 2007