CR 191.1Current through March 31, 2010.
Casual employment for which employment certificate is not required.
Yard work and household chores in and about a residence or premises of a nonprofit, noncommercial organization for which an employment certificate is not required under the provisions of subdivision 7 of section 3215 of the Education Law and section 131 of the Labor Law shall include the following:
- Raking leaves;
- Watering lawns;
- Shoveling snow;
- Sweeping walks;
- Washing dishes or light kitchen work;
- Other similar light household chores;
- Acting as a companion to younger children;
- Caring for dogs and other pets which have no known vicious propensities; and
- Acting as guides and other light housekeeping duties in hospitals and other noncommercial institutions.