Section 4410.5 – Title VI, Article 83
S 4410. Special education services and programs for preschool children with handicapping conditions.
- Determination of services.
- The committee shall review all relevant information,
including but not limited to:
- information presented by the parent and the child's teacher or teachers pertinent to each child suspected of having a handicapping condition;
- the results of all evaluations; and
- information provided by the appropriate licensed or certified professional designated by the agency that is charged with the responsibility for the child pursuant to applicable federal laws, if any.
- If the committee determines that the child has a disability, the committee shall recommend approved appropriate services or special programs and the frequency, duration and intensity of such services, including but not limited to the appropriateness of single services or half-day programs based on the individual needs of the preschool child.
- The committee shall review all relevant information, including but not limited to: