Technology planning is an essential element in the process of adequately equipping district and school level educators with the tools they will need to foster the development of 21st Century learning skills.
Types of Plans | Laws and Regulations
- District Instructional Technology Plans (Part 100.12)
- 793 BOCES Computer Services Plans (Part 115.1) (55.4KB)
- USNY Learning Technology Plan (Adopted by Regents 2010)
- Smart Schools Bond Act Technology Investment Plan
What Other States Are Doing
- Kentucky - Technology Readiness Planning Dashboard