Educational Design and Technology guides the effective integration of technology to transform learning environments statewide. It harnesses information, communication, and professional networks to support innovations that maximize school and learner success.
- Develop and implement the USNY Statewide Learning Technology Plan.
- Monitor progress and evaluate results of the plan's implementation.
- Coordinate NYSED programs and initiatives to foster and implement learning technologies across multiple environments statewide.
- Coordinate and facilitate educational programs and initiatives pertaining to technology integration with other NYSED offices and outside agencies.
- Facilitate alignment of USNY partners for increased learning opportunities and student achievement.
Our website showcases educational technology programs administered by NYSED and resources to integrate technology in teaching and learning.
Phone: (518) 474-5461
Fax: (518) 473-2860
New York State Education Department
Office of Educational Design and Technology
89 Washington Avenue, Room 880 EBA
Albany, NY 12234
Kathleen Moorhead, Executive Director for Data Systems and Educational Technology
Rose M. LeRoy,
Director of Educational Data and Research
Shannon Logan, Coordinator, Technology Policy
John Brock, Associate, School Library Services
Joanne Parnes Shawhan, Associate, School Library
Mary Ann Valikonis, Associate in Education Planning