Educational Design and Technology
ATTENTION: NYS SCHOOL TECHNOLOGY VOUCHER-ELIGIBLE SCHOOLS
STVP Application Deadline Extended to December 1, 2014
- STVP Voucher Redemption Deadline Extended to February 1, 2015 - Apply Now!
- If you have not completed your tech readiness survey, go to the new NYSED Technology Readiness Tool (TRT) ...
Educational Design and Technology guides the effective integration of technology to transform learning environments statewide. It harnesses information, communication, and professional networks to support innovations that maximize school and learner success.
- Develop and implement the USNY Statewide Learning Technology Plan.
- Monitor progress and evaluate results of the plan's implementation.
- Coordinate NYSED programs and initiatives to foster and implement learning technologies across multiple environments statewide.
- Coordinate and facilitate educational programs and initiatives pertaining to technology integration with other NYSED offices and outside agencies.
- Facilitate alignment of USNY partners for increased learning opportunities and student achievement.
These Web pages showcase educational technology programs administered by NYSED and resources to integrate technology in teaching and learning.