- BETAC - Bilingual ESL Technical Assistance Centers
- New York State Council of Educational Associations
- New York Library Association
- New York State Teacher Centers
- S/CDN - Staff/Curriculum Development Network
- School Library System Association
- SETRC - Special Education Training and Resource Centers
The New York State Education Department Resources
EMSC oversees pre-K through 12th grade programs, as well as continuing education. The division has diverse responsibilities, including learning and curriculum standards, Regents exams and other State tests, non-public school services, facilities planning, the GED program, and school report cards.
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Office of Cultural Education (OCE)
- 2008 revised School Administrator's Manual (SAM)
- Handbook for Summer School Administrators and Principals 2009 (114.4 KB)
Disclaimer: The Curriculum, Instruction, and Instructional Technology Team will conduct periodic reviews of additional links to post on this website that promote standards-based instruction for all New York State students. These links contain information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. They are merely provided for the user’s convenience. The New York State Education Department does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. The inclusion of these links is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, or products and services offered, on these outside sites, or by their sponsoring organizations.