SIF 1 Awardees' Toolkit
SIF 1 Awardees’ Toolkit
The purpose of this toolkit is to provide you with the necessary information to successfully administer the remainder of your School Innovation Fund Grant - Round 1 (SIF 1). Each section is hyperlinked to the appropriate forms, templates, or websites. Should you have questions please contact your NYSED liaison: Andrew McGrath (Rochester CSD) or Tracy Farrell (Geneva CSD).
- SIF 1 grantees will be invited to future technical assistance opportunities relevant to the Community-Oriented Schools design framework.
- If the LEA purchased instructional equipment with SIF funds, please keep an inventory of such items.
- In keeping grant records, follow the Records Retention and Disposition Schedule ED-1: http://www.archives.nysed.gov/a/records/mr_pub_ed1.shtml
- Required Reports
- Year One Implementation Period
- Year Two Implementation Period