- Student IDs must be assigned to preschool students when they are initially referred to the CPSE for preschool special education eligibility determination.
- All identified preschool students with disabilities must be added to SIRS with enrollment code 0011.
- Use the new reason for beginning enrollment code 4034 to designate that a preschool child has been referred to the CPSE.
- Use the new reason for ending enrollment code 140 to designate that special education eligibility decision for the preschool child has been made or the decision making process has ended for any reason.
- If the preschool child has been determined to be eligible for special education, and the student is enrolled in a preschool special education program, a new enrollment record must be submitted with code 0011.