Student System Vendor Meetings
December 1, 2010 Vendor Conference Call
- On Wednesday, December 1, 2010, from 10:00 ET to 12 noon ET, the Office of Information and Reporting Services at the New York State Education Department will be hosting a conference call with student system vendors to discuss data reporting requirements that are new for 2010-11 and to share some of the upcoming new requirements for 2011-12. Call-in information and an agenda will be provided prior to the meeting.
In addition, vendors are invited to participate in a vendor-specific conference call either the same day as the NYSED call or shortly after. Participants in the vendor specific call will be Regional Information Center/Big 5 support team members of that particular vendor's product. The purpose of these calls is to provide a forum for vendors and users to share information that we hope will result in a smooth and timely implementation of the requirements. Each call will be facilitated by a representative from a Regional Information Center or Big 5 city school district. We encourage vendors to take advantage of this opportunity. Please communicate your interest in arranging a vendor-specific conference call as soon as possible and no later than 11/17/10 with an e-mail to email@example.com.
March 25, 2010 Vendor Meeting
- SMS Vendor Meeting Agenda Word (44KB)
- Course codes
- Other new and retired codes
- Student lite template Word (193KB) | PDF (50KB)
- School Entry/Exit template Word (64KB) | PDF (22KB)
- Test accommodations
January 19, 2010 Vendor Meeting