School District Organization
The School District Organization unit is responsible for all aspects of the school district reorganization process. This includes:
• Answering questions from the public
• Analyzing and commenting on school district organization issues
• Providing technical assistance to districts studying reorganization
• Working with SED Office of Counsel on the preparation of legal materials
• Oversight of statutory votes.
Study on the Location Of The Supervisory District/BOCES Of The Proposed St. Johnsville-Oppenheim-Ephratah Central School District (619KB)
In addition, staff works with District Superintendents of the Boards of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES), and school districts, on boundary determination and boundary alteration.
- Master Plan for School District Reorganization in New York State, Revised 1958
Volume 1 (9.10MB)
Volume 2 (70.94MB)