Welcome to the Office of State Assessment
- *New* Standard Setting Opportunity for Certified Teachers (306 Mb) (description here)
- 2015–16 Elementary- and Intermediate-level Testing Schedule (160 Kb)
- June 2016 Regents Examination Schedule - Revised, 2/5/16 (93 Kb)
- 2016 NYSESLAT School Administrator's Manual (2.0 Mb)
- Testing Accommodations for Students with Disabilities and English Language Learners (95 Kb)
The Office of State Assessment (OSA) is responsible for the coordination, development, and implementation of the New York State Testing Program (NYSTP):
- Grades 3-8 ELA/Mathematics
- Grades 4 and 8 Science
- Regents and RCTs
- NYSESLAT, NYSITELL and LAB-R
These examinations are administered to students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 enrolled in public, nonpublic, and charter schools throughout the State. For any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
EngageNY is the go-to site for teaching and learning resources for New York’s teachers, principals, administrators, and Network Teams.