Welcome to the Office of State Assessment
August 2015 Examinations Quick Links
- Procedures for Requesting and Storing the August 2015 Regents Examinations and Regents Competency Tests — DET 500 (222 Kb)
- School Record of Examination Requested, August 2015 — DET 501 (151 Kb)
- Instructions for Submitting Your Examinations Request Online, August 2015 — DET 502 (241 Kb)
- Directions for Administering and Scoring the RCT in Reading, Restricted Edition —DET 387R (383 Kb)
- School Administrator's Manual, Secondary Level Examinations, 2015 Edition
The Office of State Assessment (OSA) is responsible for the coordination, development, and implementation of the New York State Testing Program (NYSTP):
- Grades 3-8 ELA/Mathematics
- Grades 4 and 8 Science
- Regents and RCTs
- NYSESLAT, NYSITELL and LAB-R
These examinations are administered to students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 enrolled in public, nonpublic, and charter schools throughout the State. For any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
EngageNY is the go-to site for teaching and learning resources for New York’s teachers, principals, administrators, and Network Teams.