Perkins 2014-15 application forms for secondary programs
Getting Started on the 2014-15 Perkins application
- Open the application by clicking on the link below. Save the application to your computer in order to complete the form fields.
- To navigate from section to section, the navigation panel on the right is the quickest method--just click on the section title to move to that page.
- To follow links, remember to use “ctrl” + click.
- To move from one data entry point to the next in the tables, use the “tab” or arrow keys.
- Auto-calculation fields: Some fields will calculate totals. Fields appearing with a “0” rely on earlier data entry and will not accept direct data entry.
- Other reminders are found in brackets [like this].
- Required electronic submission: Fields in some of the forms will update our database. Only submissions of the Word version of application can be accepted (we are unable to use the PDF format).
Perkins Secondary Application 2014-15 (992 KB )
Report Cards for the 2014-15 application ( 1.76 MB )
Updated application available. Corrects format issue on Code 90. If application has already been entered on the original form, we can correct the problem over the phone. Call Deb Reiter at 518-486-1547.
4/24/14 Update on electronic submission
The consortium fund use agreement should be completed in hard copy format only. Since these forms require an original signature, they should be sent with the hard copy application only.
This form should be sent in two formats
- hard copy with an original signature
- Excel file, use your school name when naming your file for submission.
For technical assistance, contact Deb Reiter at 518.486.1547
Perkins Grant Reporting Forms for the 2013-14 Program Year
Adult Programs in Secondary Agencies
Adult Placement Report (CTEDS 2A) due March 31, 2014
2012-13 Final Report Form for secondary programs: due September 30, 2013
- Nontraditional Career Titles and CIP Codes for Females ( 149 KB)
- Nontraditional Careers Titles and CIP Codes for Males ( 53 KB)