About L2RPT Reporting Access
L2RPT reports are generated in a Cognos reporting application environment, each hosted independently by RIC/Big 5 Level 1 data centers (or other hosting site) on their own servers. For specific information about how to access your local/regional L2RPT environment, or if you have trouble accessing your reports or need guidance, please contact the appropriate L2RPT support contacts at your Level 1 data center or host site. General instructions for accessing the L2RPT/Cognos server are located below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: User IDs and passwords are required to log in to your L2RPT/Cognos server. These UIDs/passwords are managed by the NYSED Delegated Account System (SEDDAS), which allows designated LEA personnel (public school district, charter and non-public administrators) to add users and manage access for their own employees. Information on SEDDAS accounts, permissions, and the applications managed by SEDDAS may be found at http://www.p12.nysed.gov/seddas/seddashome.html.
- SIRS-101 - High School Accountability Data Verification Report (932KB) [Revised 9/12/2014]
- SIRS-102 - Elementary/Middle-Level Accountability Data Verification Report (1.2MB) [Revised 9/11/2014]
- SIRS-103 - NYSESLAT Participation for Recently Arrived LEP Students Report (27KB)
- SIRS-201 – Total Cohort – Summary (1.5MB)
- SIRS-202 – Total Cohort – Assessment Summary (885KB)
- SIRS-301 – Tested / Not Tested Confirmation Report (879KB) [Revised 9/17/2014]
- SIRS-306 – Career and Technical Education Report (1.3MB)
- SIRS-307 – Annual Dropout & NonCompleter Report (1.2MB) (revised 2/20/2014)
- SIRS-308 – Annual Graduation & Post Graduation Plans Report (1.5MB) (revised 2/20/2014)
- SIRS-309 – Annual Regents Report (1.1MB) (revised 2/26/2014)
- SIRS-310 – Annual Regents Competency Report (1.1MB) (revised 2/26/2014)
- SIRS-311 – Teacher and Course Verification Report (144KB)
- SIRS-312 - State Aid (243KB) (updated 12/23/2014)
- SIRS-313- BEDS Day Enrollment Verification Report by Location of Enrollment & Student Subgroup (381KB) (updated 12/23/2014)
- SIRS-314 - District of Residence (235KB) (updated 12/23/2014)
- SIRS-316 - Pre-K (219KB) (updated 12/23/2014)
- SIRS-319 - BEDS Day Enrollment in Public and Charter Schools by Resident District (197KB) (updated 12/23/2014)
- SIRS-320 - Staff Snapshot Verification Report (115KB)
- SIRS-323 - Free and Reduced Price Lunch Eligible Students Enrolled on BEDS Day (183KB)
- SIRS-401 – Reasonableness Report (1.5MB)
- SIRS-501 Score Report - NYSTP (47KB)
- SIRS-501 Score Report - NYSTP - OODP (47KB)
- SIRS-502 Score Report - NYSAA (47KB)
- SIRS-503 Score Report - NYSESLAT (47KB)
- SIRS-601 - Postsecodary Summary Reports (196KB)
- SIRS-602 - Postsecodary Summary Reports (196KB)
- SIRS-603 - Postsecodary Summary Reports (196KB)
- SIRS-604 - Postsecodary Summary Reports (196KB)
Please keep in mind as you review these steps:
As noted at the top of this page, because each local/regional L2RPT reporting environment is hosted independently (and is therefore customizable by each RIC/Big 5 Level 1 center or host site), your local L2RPT environment may vary somewhat from that which is described in any of the steps below. If your instance of L2RPT varies, please call or email your data center or host site's support contacts.
- Log into your local/regional Cognos server. The URL/web address must be provided to you by your local/regional Level 1 data center or other host site.
- Click on the "Public Folder" tab (or "My Folders" tab, or any other folder/tab designated by your Level 1 data center or host site).
- Click on the L2RPT folder (any whose title contains 'L2RPT').
- Once inside your L2RPT folder, you may click on any L2RPT report.
From here, use the report guides listed above and follow the instructions in each guide for report-specific navigation and contextual guidance.
For questions about L2RPT access, accounts, reports or data, contact your Level 1 Big 5 City School District or Regional Information Center (RIC) data coordinator support contacts.
To contact us regarding interpretation of NYSED business rules or data definitions/guidelines, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send us feedback or suggestions about the L2RPT web application, please ask your regional support contact to submit a ticket to the NYSED IssueTracker (L2RPT project).