The mission of the New York State Education Department Charter School Office is to create and sustain excellent educational options for New York State families on behalf of the Board of Regents through high quality charter school authorizing, fair and transparent oversight of all charter schools, and the dissemination of innovative school designs and practices.
Performance Framework for Regents-Authorized Charter Schools (392 KB)
Charter School Office News
- 1/27/15 - 2015 Charter School Request for Proposals and Application Kit
- 1/27/15 - Public Comment on the Draft 2015 Charter School Request for Proposals and Application Kit
- 4/2/14 - Updating Charter School Information on SEDREF (56 KB)
- 1/6/14 - 2014 Charter School Request for Proposals and Application Kit
- 1/1/14 - Driving Directions to NYS Education Department Building
Other Recent Information:
Disclaimer: References or links on this web site to any specific external or commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by the New York State Education Department.