2013-14 Continuation Application for CSP Planning and Implementation Grants
Charter schools in year 1 or year 2 of a CSP Planning and Implementation subgrant in 2012-13 must apply to receive continuation funding in 2013-14. The forms to be completed and submitted are listed below. The first group of forms is needed in order to initiate the 2013-14 grants, the remaining to close the 2012-13 grants.
Due July 29, 2013:
- 2013-14 Grant Cover Page (Form A) (17 KB)
- 2013-14 Budget Workplan and Annual Project Update (Form B) (78 KB)
- Please consult the instructions for guidance.
- 2013-14 FS-10 (Form C) (124 KB)
- 2013-14 Contract Budget Summary (Form D) (16 KB)
Requested by July 29, 2013:
- 2012-13 Annual Project Progress Report (Form E) (36 KB)
- 2012-13 Equipment Monitoring (Form F) (58 KB)
Due 90 days after the end of the 2012-13 grant period:
- 2012-13 FS-10-F Long Form (Form G) (128 KB)
All forms may be submitted electronically to Blair Gearhart at firstname.lastname@example.org. The 2013-14 grant cover page and the 2013-14 FS-10 must also be submitted in hard copy with original signature to Blair Gearhart at the Charter School Office, NYSED, Room 465 EBA, Albany, NY 12234.
The 2012-13 FS-10-F must also be submitted to Grants Finance so that the grant can be closed and any final payment made. Please consult the instructions on the form to determine if a short form or long form is required.
Applicants may find this Powerpoint presentation (308 KB) to be helpful. It offers specifics about applying for continuation funding as well as general information about CSP grants.