Educational Design and Technology
BEST PRACTICES IN DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM HIGHLIGHT -
Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES Chinese Language and Culture Program (188KB)
ATTENTION: NYS SCHOOL TECHNOLOGY VOUCHER-ELIGIBLE SCHOOLS
New STVP Applications No Longer Being Accepted
Educational Design and Technology guides the effective integration of technology to transform learning environments statewide. It harnesses information, communication, and professional networks to support innovations that maximize school and learner success.
- Develop and implement the USNY Statewide Learning Technology Plan.
- Monitor progress and evaluate results of the plan's implementation.
- Coordinate NYSED programs and initiatives to foster and implement learning technologies across multiple environments statewide.
- Coordinate and facilitate educational programs and initiatives pertaining to technology integration with other NYSED offices and outside agencies.
- Facilitate alignment of USNY partners for increased learning opportunities and student achievement.
These Web pages showcase educational technology programs administered by NYSED and resources to integrate technology in teaching and learning.