Special Education Data Submission Systems
PD Data System
- 2013-14 School Year Special Education Data Collection
Recently Updated Webpages
To see a list of webpages within SEDCAR's website that have recently been updated, modified or new postings please visit our recently updated webpage for the most up to date information.
State Data Summaries:
State Data Summaries of Special Education Data. A series of reports most commonly requested by individuals for research and data analysis.
Federal Allocations for Special Education (IDEA, Section 611 and 619)
Federal Allocations for Special Education (IDEA, Section 611 and 619).
As required under Section 616 of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, the State has prepared a public report of each school district's performance on fourteen special education indicators against the State's targets. Please see these reports by clicking on: Special Education School District Data Profile.
Archived PD report forms are available for the following years:
- 2012-2013: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/archived/1213pdrpts.html
- 2011-2012: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/archived/1112pdrpts.htm
- 2010-2011: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/archived/1011pdrpts.htm
- 2009-2010: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/archived/0910pdrpts.htm
- 2008-2009: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/archived/0809pdrpts.htm
- 2007-2008: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/archived/0708pdrpts.htm
- 2006-2007: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/archived/0607pdrpts.htm
- 2005-2006: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/archived/0506pdrpts.htm
- 2004-2005: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/sedcar/archived/0405pdrpts.htm
- Sample Size Calculator to Identify the Minimum Number of Students for Whom Data Must be Submitted for Federal Indicators 7, 8, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
- Selecting Samples of Students for Reporting Data on Federal Indicators 7, 8, 11, 12, 13 and 14 (Using Random Number Tables)